Taking the Anxiety out of Flipping Your Class
Jon BergmannwithMeghan Klement
In this segment our guest shares a checklist she used to make flipping her classroom easier and less stressful.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
June 18, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Meghan Klement has been teaching general chemistry and ELL chemistry for five years, this is my fourth year at Allen High School in Allen, TX. She has been completely flipping my class for three years now and would never go back!
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media