Taking the Anxiety out of Flipping Your Class
Jon BergmannwithMeghan Klement
In this segment our guest shares a checklist she used to make flipping her classroom easier and less stressful.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
June 18, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Meghan Klement has been teaching general chemistry and ELL chemistry for five years, this is my fourth year at Allen High School in Allen, TX. She has been completely flipping my class for three years now and would never go back!
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media