Taking the Anxiety out of Flipping Your Class
Jon BergmannwithMeghan Klement
In this segment our guest shares a checklist she used to make flipping her classroom easier and less stressful.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
June 18, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Meghan Klement has been teaching general chemistry and ELL chemistry for five years, this is my fourth year at Allen High School in Allen, TX. She has been completely flipping my class for three years now and would never go back!
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media