Discuss Charlottesville in Class? Can I Just Pass on That One?
|Tip #29 Thinking about discussing white supremacy and Nazis was not on the top of my back-to-school list. Now what?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
August 26, 2017 Teachers' Aid
Keith Hughes is an educator, YouTuber and innovator in the field of technology and education. He has a Bachelors of Science in Social Studies Education and Masters Educational Technology. His channel has amassed over 13 million views worldwide. Keith has served as an adjunct professor of New Literacies and has also appeared on the History Channel’s “United Stuff of America” and AHC’s “America’s Most Badass.”
More from Keith Hughes
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media