Talking to Teens About Race and Racial Issues
Dr. Regina Lamourelle withDeborah Rivas-Drake, Ph.D., Dr. Howard Stevenson, Annie Fox, M.Ed.
Our guests tell us that many families avoid at home discussions about race for vraious reasons. Tune in to learn why the ability and practice of talking openly to your teens about race is so critical.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media