Talking to Teens About Race and Racial Issues
Dr. Regina Lamourelle withDeborah Rivas-Drake, Ph.D., Dr. Howard Stevenson, Annie Fox, M.Ed.
Our guests tell us that many families avoid at home discussions about race for vraious reasons. Tune in to learn why the ability and practice of talking openly to your teens about race is so critical.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media