Talking to Teens About Race and Racial Issues
Dr. Regina Lamourelle withDeborah Rivas-Drake, Ph.D., Dr. Howard Stevenson, Annie Fox, M.Ed.
Our guests tell us that many families avoid at home discussions about race for vraious reasons. Tune in to learn why the ability and practice of talking openly to your teens about race is so critical.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media