Talking to Teens About Race and Racial Issues
Dr. Regina Lamourelle withDeborah Rivas-Drake, Ph.D., Dr. Howard Stevenson, Annie Fox, M.Ed.
Our guests tell us that many families avoid at home discussions about race for vraious reasons. Tune in to learn why the ability and practice of talking openly to your teens about race is so critical.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media