Tapping Into the Collective Creative Potential of Educators
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach,Tacy Trowbridge
We talk with the head of Adobe’s education exchange about how over 150,000 educators are collaborating and unleashing enormous creativity.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
October 22, 2014 Connected Educators
As the world wide head of education programs at Adobe, Tacy Trowbridge leads programs to inspire and engage educators and students to create with digital media. At the heart of her work is the Adobe Education Exchange, an online community where educators can find and share resources, connect with each other, take free professional development and seek inspiration. Tacy also heads up Adobe’s commitment to the White House ConnectED initiative with $300 million in software and training to K-12 Title 1 schools.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media