Teach or Talk, Fight or Flight, This and That
OskarCymerman withSean Thom
Many teachers just want to teach. Advocacy, politics and social justice; are these now part of the teacher job description?
Share 1.3K 0
October 13, 2017 Keeping Ed Real
Sean Thom is currently an 8th grade science teacher and science department head at Camden’s Promise Middle School, a part of Camden’s Charter School Network. He blogs for BAM and is a Progressive Democratic candidate for US Congress for New Jersey. Oskar Cymerman is a Chemistry and Principles of Engineering Teacher at Woodbury High School in the Twin Cities Metro Area, MN. He frequently blogs about brain-based approaches to learning and classroom design, in addition to starting the Starbucks My Classroom Project and #StarbucksMyRoom.
More from Oskar Cymerman
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media