Teach to Lead: Expanding Teacher Influence
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Maddie Fennell
Join us as we talk about expanding teacher influence and flexing teacher muscle.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
July 8, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Maddie Fennell has been an elementary teacher in the Omaha Public Schools for 26 years, teaching in 1st, 4th and 6th grades and mentoring her peers as a Literacy Coach. This year she is on special assignment to the US Department of Education as a Teacher Leader in Residence in the Office of the Secretary.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media