Teach to Lead: Expanding Teacher Influence
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Maddie Fennell
Join us as we talk about expanding teacher influence and flexing teacher muscle.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
July 8, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Maddie Fennell has been an elementary teacher in the Omaha Public Schools for 26 years, teaching in 1st, 4th and 6th grades and mentoring her peers as a Literacy Coach. This year she is on special assignment to the US Department of Education as a Teacher Leader in Residence in the Office of the Secretary.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media