Teach to Lead: Expanding Teacher Influence
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Maddie Fennell
Join us as we talk about expanding teacher influence and flexing teacher muscle.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
July 8, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Maddie Fennell has been an elementary teacher in the Omaha Public Schools for 26 years, teaching in 1st, 4th and 6th grades and mentoring her peers as a Literacy Coach. This year she is on special assignment to the US Department of Education as a Teacher Leader in Residence in the Office of the Secretary.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media