Teach to Lead: Expanding Teacher Influence
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Maddie Fennell
Join us as we talk about expanding teacher influence and flexing teacher muscle.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
July 8, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Maddie Fennell has been an elementary teacher in the Omaha Public Schools for 26 years, teaching in 1st, 4th and 6th grades and mentoring her peers as a Literacy Coach. This year she is on special assignment to the US Department of Education as a Teacher Leader in Residence in the Office of the Secretary.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media