Teacher Observations Would Be Better If…
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair with Shane Capps
Join us as we play “what if” on the subject of teacher observations. Is there a better way?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
July 19, 2016 EdChat Radio
Shane Capps is in his 4th year as the chief learner in 8th grade social studies at CSD. He also leads the 8th grade service learning program which involves over 16 student groups that partner with community organizations. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia,and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media