Teacher Voice, Teacher Leaders: Who Has the Time?
Rae Pica withPhylis Hoffman, David B. Cohen, Nancy Flanagan
In this segment we explore the need to amplify teacher voice and teacher leadership in education policy decisions.
#echat #teachers #edreform
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
January 25, 2015 Educators Channel
Phylis Hoffman is a NBCT 2nd grade teacher at Harry Bridges Span School in Wilmington, CA. She spent 10 years out of the classroom as a categorical program advisor and literacy coach. David B. Cohen is a NBCT at Palo Alto High School in California. A veteran of multiple teacher leadership projects, he is currently on leave from his teaching position, traveling around California to work on a writing project about public schools and teachers. Nancy Flanagan is a retired teacher, with 31 years as a K-12 Music specialist in the Hartland, Michigan schools. Flanagan is co-founder of the Network of Michigan Educators and her blog, Teacher in a Strange Land, is featured on Education Week’s Teacher division.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media