Teacher Voices: Professional and Personal Stories from My School
Susan Bearden,andTodd Nesloney
Teachers and educators have wonderful and insightful stories to tell. Our guest decided to collect some of thosestories from teachers at his school and publish them in a book.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
March 19, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Todd Nesloney is an Award Winning Educator, Author, & International Speaker, Academy of Education Arts & Sciences BAMMY Elementary Principal and Elementary Teacher of the Year, TCEA Classroom Teacher of the Year, White House Champion of Change, NSBA 20 to Watch, Co-Founder of Kids Deserve It and Co-Host of the Kids Deserve It Podcast. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN).
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media