Teachers Know Best: How Is Teacher Knowledge Being Used?
Vicki Davis with Vicki Phillips
We visited the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and spoke with one of their key directors about how teacher’s expertise, experiences and insights are being used in the development of education policy and technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media