Teachers Know Best: How Is Teacher Knowledge Being Used?
Vicki Davis with Vicki Phillips
We visited the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and spoke with one of their key directors about how teacher’s expertise, experiences and insights are being used in the development of education policy and technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media