Teachers Know Best: How Is Teacher Knowledge Being Used?
Vicki Davis with Vicki Phillips
We visited the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and spoke with one of their key directors about how teacher’s expertise, experiences and insights are being used in the development of education policy and technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media