Teaching Alcohol Responsibility to Teens
Donna Mazyck,Ralph Blackman, Shirley Schwartz
Underage drinking at the elementary, middle-school and high school levels is a concern for parents and educators. In this segment we discuss the latest statistics and research. Finally, we point to educational resources created specifically for school nurses and school staff.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
March 31, 2015 School Nurses Radio
Shirley Schantz has been Director of Nursing Education at NASN for the last 11 years. She has extensive experience in children’s health and school health. Ralph Blackman is President and CEO of the Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility. The Foundation has transformed countless lives through programs that contributed to significant reductions in drunk driving and underage drinking. Funded for more than 23 years by the nationâls leading distillers, they bring individuals, families and communities together to guide a lifetime of conversations around alcohol responsibility.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media