Teaching Alcohol Responsibility to Teens
Donna Mazyck,Ralph Blackman, Shirley Schwartz
Underage drinking at the elementary, middle-school and high school levels is a concern for parents and educators. In this segment we discuss the latest statistics and research. Finally, we point to educational resources created specifically for school nurses and school staff.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
March 31, 2015 School Nurses Radio
Shirley Schantz has been Director of Nursing Education at NASN for the last 11 years. She has extensive experience in children’s health and school health. Ralph Blackman is President and CEO of the Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility. The Foundation has transformed countless lives through programs that contributed to significant reductions in drunk driving and underage drinking. Funded for more than 23 years by the nationâls leading distillers, they bring individuals, families and communities together to guide a lifetime of conversations around alcohol responsibility.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media