Do We Need to Teach Cooperative Skills?
Rae Pica with Ellen Booth Church, Amanda Morgan, MS
Join us as we rethink the balance between encouraging competition and cooperation in young kids.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
March 3, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Ellen Booth Church spent several years as both a pre-k and kindergarten teacher before becoming an early childhood assistant professor at the State University of New York at New Paltz. She is currently an Adjunct Professor at Nova South Eastern University,author, Nurturing Next-Generation Innovators. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. She currently writes at the blog, Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media