Do We Need to Teach Cooperative Skills?
Rae Pica with Ellen Booth Church, Amanda Morgan, MS
Join us as we rethink the balance between encouraging competition and cooperation in young kids.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
March 3, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Ellen Booth Church spent several years as both a pre-k and kindergarten teacher before becoming an early childhood assistant professor at the State University of New York at New Paltz. She is currently an Adjunct Professor at Nova South Eastern University,author, Nurturing Next-Generation Innovators. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. She currently writes at the blog, Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media