Do We Need to Teach Cooperative Skills?
Rae Pica with Ellen Booth Church, Amanda Morgan, MS
Join us as we rethink the balance between encouraging competition and cooperation in young kids.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
March 3, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Ellen Booth Church spent several years as both a pre-k and kindergarten teacher before becoming an early childhood assistant professor at the State University of New York at New Paltz. She is currently an Adjunct Professor at Nova South Eastern University,author, Nurturing Next-Generation Innovators. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. She currently writes at the blog, Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media