Teaching Creativity: Can It Really Be Done?
Rae Pica with Robert J. Sternberg, Angela Maiers, Kyle Pace, William Chamberlain,John Spencer
Apparently the jury is still out on whether creativity can or cannot be taught in schools. In this segment we bring together a cadre of educators to see if we can get a definitive verdict.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- Risky Play for Young Children? Apparently There’s More Risk Without It!By Debra PierceJune 13, 2019
- Should Teachers Wear Jeans?By Rita WirtzJune 8, 2019
- Where Is Differentiation? Schools Are Still Forcing Square Pegs Into Round HolesBy Laurie LevyJune 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media