Teaching Creativity: Can It Really Be Done?
Rae Pica with Robert J. Sternberg, Angela Maiers, Kyle Pace, William Chamberlain,John Spencer
Apparently the jury is still out on whether creativity can or cannot be taught in schools. In this segment we bring together a cadre of educators to see if we can get a definitive verdict.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media