Teaching Creativity: Can It Really Be Done?
Rae Pica with Robert J. Sternberg, Angela Maiers, Kyle Pace, William Chamberlain, John Spencer
Apparently the jury is still out on whether creativity can or cannot be taught in schools. In this segment we bring together a cadre of educators to see if we can get a definitive verdict.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media