Teaching Creativity: Can It Really Be Done?
Rae Pica with Robert J. Sternberg, Angela Maiers, Kyle Pace, William Chamberlain, John Spencer
Apparently the jury is still out on whether creativity can or cannot be taught in schools. In this segment we bring together a cadre of educators to see if we can get a definitive verdict.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media