Teaching Creativity: Can It Really Be Done?
Rae Pica with Robert J. Sternberg, Angela Maiers, Kyle Pace, William Chamberlain, John Spencer
Apparently the jury is still out on whether creativity can or cannot be taught in schools. In this segment we bring together a cadre of educators to see if we can get a definitive verdict.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media