Teaching Girls STEAM in Middle School
Vicki Davis with Vinnie Vrotny
Our guest is pushing the envelope of employing technology to teach STEAM. Tune in as we discuss the innovative program he helped to set up at his school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
March 28, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Vinnie Vrotny is the Director of Academic Technology at an Independent School Palatine, IL. leading Quest’s STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Science) initiatives Vinnie’s current project include both a 1:1 Chromebook implementation.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media