Teaching Girls STEAM in Middle School
Vicki Davis with Vinnie Vrotny
Our guest is pushing the envelope of employing technology to teach STEAM. Tune in as we discuss the innovative program he helped to set up at his school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
March 28, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Vinnie Vrotny is the Director of Academic Technology at an Independent School Palatine, IL. leading Quest’s STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Science) initiatives Vinnie’s current project include both a 1:1 Chromebook implementation.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media