Teaching Girls STEAM in Middle School
Vicki Davis with Vinnie Vrotny
Our guest is pushing the envelope of employing technology to teach STEAM. Tune in as we discuss the innovative program he helped to set up at his school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
March 28, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Vinnie Vrotny is the Director of Academic Technology at an Independent School Palatine, IL. leading Quest’s STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Science) initiatives Vinnie’s current project include both a 1:1 Chromebook implementation.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media