Teaching Girls STEAM in Middle School
Vicki Davis with Vinnie Vrotny
Our guest is pushing the envelope of employing technology to teach STEAM. Tune in as we discuss the innovative program he helped to set up at his school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
March 28, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Vinnie Vrotny is the Director of Academic Technology at an Independent School Palatine, IL. leading Quest’s STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Science) initiatives Vinnie’s current project include both a 1:1 Chromebook implementation.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media