Teaching: If I Knew Then What I Know Now…
Larry Ferlazzo with Roxanna Elden, Dave Stuart Jr., Julia Thompson
In this episode we ask our guests, what do you wish you had known or been told at the beginning of your career?
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
April 27, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Roxanna Elden is the author of See Me After Class: Advice for Teachers by Teachers. She is also the creator of the New Teacher Disillusionment Power Pack, a free, one-month series of emails. Dave Stuart Jr. is a high school teacher who also writes and speaks about literacy instruction, character strengths, and the inner work of teaching. Julia Thompson is a classroom teacher, consultant, and author of several books for teachers, including The First-Year Teacher’s Survival Guide.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media