Teaching: If I Knew Then What I Know Now…
Larry Ferlazzo with Roxanna Elden, Dave Stuart Jr., Julia Thompson
In this episode we ask our guests, what do you wish you had known or been told at the beginning of your career?
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
April 27, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Roxanna Elden is the author of See Me After Class: Advice for Teachers by Teachers. She is also the creator of the New Teacher Disillusionment Power Pack, a free, one-month series of emails. Dave Stuart Jr. is a high school teacher who also writes and speaks about literacy instruction, character strengths, and the inner work of teaching. Julia Thompson is a classroom teacher, consultant, and author of several books for teachers, including The First-Year Teacher’s Survival Guide.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media