Teaching Kids to Be Kind
Vicki Davis withCaitlin Charnow,Stacy Eck
Join us as we talk about how kindness can be taught in our schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.6K 0
March 19, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Caitlin Charnow is a seventh grade Language Arts Teacher, and the head of the National Junior Honor Society at Schmucker Middle School. It is a personal goal of hers to spread tolerance and understanding to her students, and to give them a voice. She is excited to realize this goal through leading the students in Project To Be Kind. Stacy Eck has been a teacher for 7 years and has served as the National Junior Honor Society leader at Schmucker Middle School for 3 years.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media