Teaching Kids to Be Kind
Vicki Davis withCaitlin Charnow,Stacy Eck
Join us as we talk about how kindness can be taught in our schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.6K 0
March 19, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Caitlin Charnow is a seventh grade Language Arts Teacher, and the head of the National Junior Honor Society at Schmucker Middle School. It is a personal goal of hers to spread tolerance and understanding to her students, and to give them a voice. She is excited to realize this goal through leading the students in Project To Be Kind. Stacy Eck has been a teacher for 7 years and has served as the National Junior Honor Society leader at Schmucker Middle School for 3 years.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media