Teaching Kids to Be Kind
Vicki Davis withCaitlin Charnow,Stacy Eck
Join us as we talk about how kindness can be taught in our schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.6K 0
March 19, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Caitlin Charnow is a seventh grade Language Arts Teacher, and the head of the National Junior Honor Society at Schmucker Middle School. It is a personal goal of hers to spread tolerance and understanding to her students, and to give them a voice. She is excited to realize this goal through leading the students in Project To Be Kind. Stacy Eck has been a teacher for 7 years and has served as the National Junior Honor Society leader at Schmucker Middle School for 3 years.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media