Teaching Languages: Great Tools, Tips and Techniques
Vicki Davis with Carla Arena
Our guest is an accomplished teacher who joins us to share her advice on teaching a second language.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
February 10, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Carla Arena is a Brazilian educator, teaching in an EFL (English as a Foreign Language) context. She is a teacher trainer, Google Certified Innovator, online moderator, course designer and Head of the Innovation and Technologies Department at Casa Thomas Jefferson, Brasilia. You can find her as carlaarena in social media.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media