Teaching Strategies: Giving Directions That Students Can Follow
Rae Pica withAngela Watson, Amanda Morgan, MS.
|Unfollowed directions can be frustrating for teachers. Tune is as we talk about how to give clear, effective directions that are understood and followed.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 6.6K 0
April 8, 2019 Student-Centric Strategies
Angela Watson is National Board Certified Teacher currently working as an instructional coach and educational consultant based in Brooklyn, NY. She has published four books and blogs The Cornerstone For Teachers. Her Sunday podcast is called Angela Watson’s Truth for Teachers. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. She currently writes at the blog, Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media