Teaching Strategies: Giving Directions That Students Can Follow
Rae Pica withAngela Watson, Amanda Morgan, MS.
|Unfollowed directions can be frustrating for teachers. Tune is as we talk about how to give clear, effective directions that are understood and followed.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 6.7K 0
April 8, 2019 Student-Centric Strategies
Angela Watson is National Board Certified Teacher currently working as an instructional coach and educational consultant based in Brooklyn, NY. She has published four books and blogs The Cornerstone For Teachers. Her Sunday podcast is called Angela Watson’s Truth for Teachers. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. She currently writes at the blog, Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media