Teaching Strategies: Stepping Up Your Game in the Coming School Year
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withJulian E. Doster, III
In this segment we begin to think about the coming school year and how we can raise the bar for ourselves and our students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
July 7, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Julian E. Doster, III is a third year middle grades math teacher in Volusia County Florida. He previously worked in television advertising sales. He graduated with a Masters degree in Education Leadership.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media