Teaching Strategies: Stepping Up Your Game in the Coming School Year
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withJulian E. Doster, III
In this segment we begin to think about the coming school year and how we can raise the bar for ourselves and our students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
July 7, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Julian E. Doster, III is a third year middle grades math teacher in Volusia County Florida. He previously worked in television advertising sales. He graduated with a Masters degree in Education Leadership.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media