Teaching Strategies: Stepping Up Your Game in the Coming School Year
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withJulian E. Doster, III
In this segment we begin to think about the coming school year and how we can raise the bar for ourselves and our students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
July 7, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Julian E. Doster, III is a third year middle grades math teacher in Volusia County Florida. He previously worked in television advertising sales. He graduated with a Masters degree in Education Leadership.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media