Teaching Strategies: Tools You Can Use to Get Parents on Your Side
Vicki Davis with Erin Klein
Parents can be great co-educators and partners in teaching your students. In this segmentwe discuss tools and strategies you can use to reach parents where they are.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
September 16, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Erin Klein has her Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction and is the technology co-chairperson for the Michigan Reading Association, a national A Plus Workshop Presenter, SMART Technologies Exemplary Educator, Edutopia guest blogger and award-winning EduTech blogger at Kleinspiration.com.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media