Teaching Strategies: Tools You Can Use to Get Parents on Your Side
Vicki Davis with Erin Klein
Parents can be great co-educators and partners in teaching your students. In this segmentwe discuss tools and strategies you can use to reach parents where they are.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
September 16, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Erin Klein has her Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction and is the technology co-chairperson for the Michigan Reading Association, a national A Plus Workshop Presenter, SMART Technologies Exemplary Educator, Edutopia guest blogger and award-winning EduTech blogger at Kleinspiration.com.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media