Teaching Strategies: Tools You Can Use to Get Parents on Your Side
Vicki Davis with Erin Klein
Parents can be great co-educators and partners in teaching your students. In this segmentwe discuss tools and strategies you can use to reach parents where they are.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
September 16, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Erin Klein has her Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction and is the technology co-chairperson for the Michigan Reading Association, a national A Plus Workshop Presenter, SMART Technologies Exemplary Educator, Edutopia guest blogger and award-winning EduTech blogger at Kleinspiration.com.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media