Teaching Strategies: Tools You Can Use to Get Parents on Your Side
Vicki Davis with Erin Klein
Parents can be great co-educators and partners in teaching your students. In this segmentwe discuss tools and strategies you can use to reach parents where they are.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
September 16, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Erin Klein has her Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction and is the technology co-chairperson for the Michigan Reading Association, a national A Plus Workshop Presenter, SMART Technologies Exemplary Educator, Edutopia guest blogger and award-winning EduTech blogger at Kleinspiration.com.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media