Teaching Strategies: Tools You Can Use to Get Parents on Your Side
Vicki Davis with Erin Klein
Parents can be great co-educators and partners in teaching your students. In this segmentwe discuss tools and strategies you can use to reach parents where they are.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
September 16, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Erin Klein has her Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction and is the technology co-chairperson for the Michigan Reading Association, a national A Plus Workshop Presenter, SMART Technologies Exemplary Educator, Edutopia guest blogger and award-winning EduTech blogger at Kleinspiration.com.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media