Teaching Strategies: Why the First and Last Four Minutes Matter Most
Vicki Davis withBrian Sztabnik
Our guest says that how you start and end your class is pivotal to teaching, learning and great classroom management. Learn why.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
January 14, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Brian Sztabnik inspires and empowers teachers. He is a high school English teacher, the creator of Talks with Teachers. He is also a blogger and facilitator for Edutopia, the College Board advisor for AP Lit, and an Educator’s 2015 Voice Award recipient for Education Commentator/Blogger.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media