Teaching Strategies: Why the First and Last Four Minutes Matter Most
Vicki Davis withBrian Sztabnik
Our guest says that how you start and end your class is pivotal to teaching, learning and great classroom management. Learn why.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
January 14, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Brian Sztabnik inspires and empowers teachers. He is a high school English teacher, the creator of Talks with Teachers. He is also a blogger and facilitator for Edutopia, the College Board advisor for AP Lit, and an Educator’s 2015 Voice Award recipient for Education Commentator/Blogger.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media