Teaching Student to Transfer Learning to New Problems
Larry Ferlazzo with Nancy Frey, PhD andAdeyemi Stembridge, PhD
Learning is most useful when it can be applied to diverse situations. How can we teach this?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.1K 0
May 4, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Nancy Frey, PhD is a professor of educational leadership at San Diego State University. She is a teacher-leader at Health Sciences High and Middle College, where she learners from students and teachers every day. Adeyemi Stembridge, PhD is an educational consultant specializing in equity-focused school-improvement. He is a coach and thought-partner to teachers and administrators with an interest in the design of culturally responsive systems and learning experiences for students.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media