Teaching Student to Transfer Learning to New Problems
Larry Ferlazzo with Nancy Frey, PhD andAdeyemi Stembridge, PhD
Learning is most useful when it can be applied to diverse situations. How can we teach this?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.2K 1
May 4, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Nancy Frey, PhD is a professor of educational leadership at San Diego State University. She is a teacher-leader at Health Sciences High and Middle College, where she learners from students and teachers every day. Adeyemi Stembridge, PhD is an educational consultant specializing in equity-focused school-improvement. He is a coach and thought-partner to teachers and administrators with an interest in the design of culturally responsive systems and learning experiences for students.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media