Teaching Students to Ask Why, Where, What Is the Reason?
Rachael George and Erik Francis
Teaching students to ask better questions is the way to get your kids to think more deeply about their learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.8K 1
June 8, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Erik Francis is the owner and lead professional education specialist for Maverik Education LLC, providing professional development, guidance, and support in teaching and learning for cognitive rigor. He is author of the new book, Now That’s a Good Question! How to Promote Cognitive Rigor Through Classroom Questioning (ASCD). Host Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media