Teaching Students to Ask Why, Where, What Is the Reason?
Rachael George and Erik Francis
Teaching students to ask better questions is the way to get your kids to think more deeply about their learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.8K 0
June 8, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Erik Francis is the owner and lead professional education specialist for Maverik Education LLC, providing professional development, guidance, and support in teaching and learning for cognitive rigor. He is author of the new book, Now That’s a Good Question! How to Promote Cognitive Rigor Through Classroom Questioning (ASCD). Host Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media