Teaching Students to Read and Process Complex Text
Kathy Glass and Matt Wachel
Complex text comes in more forms than most of us realize. Join us as we expand our understanding of the conceptand strategies for teaching complex text.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.5K 0
April 27, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Kathy Glass is the author of Complex Text Decoded: How to Design Lessons and Use Strategies That Target Authentic Texts (ASCD). A former master teacher, she has been in education for more than 25 years and works with administrators and teachers in groups from kindergarten to high school. Glass consults nationally with schools and districts, and teaches seminars for university and county programs delivering. Host and ASCD Emerging Leader Matt Wachel is an elementary assistant principal in the Park Hill School District in Kansas City, MO.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media