Teaching, Supporting, Learning with “Difficult” Students
Larry Ferlazzo with Gianna Cassetta, Kevin Parr
Every teacher in every grade will eventually encounter difficult students. What are the best approaches to teaching them?
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
March 24, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Gianna Cassetta is a former school leader and teacher who now works as a consultant specializing in literacy, social and emotional learning, and classroom management practices and co-author of Heinemann’s Classroom Management Matters: The Social and Emotional Learning Approach That Children Deserve . Kevin Parr is a fourth grade teacher in Wenatchee, Washington. He is a 2014 ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media