Teaching, Supporting, Learning with “Difficult” Students
Larry Ferlazzo with Gianna Cassetta, Kevin Parr
Every teacher in every grade will eventually encounter difficult students. What are the best approaches to teaching them?
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
March 24, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Gianna Cassetta is a former school leader and teacher who now works as a consultant specializing in literacy, social and emotional learning, and classroom management practices and co-author of Heinemann’s Classroom Management Matters: The Social and Emotional Learning Approach That Children Deserve . Kevin Parr is a fourth grade teacher in Wenatchee, Washington. He is a 2014 ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media