Teaching, Supporting, Learning with “Difficult” Students
Larry Ferlazzo with Gianna Cassetta, Kevin Parr
Every teacher in every grade will eventually encounter difficult students. What are the best approaches to teaching them?
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
March 24, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Gianna Cassetta is a former school leader and teacher who now works as a consultant specializing in literacy, social and emotional learning, and classroom management practices and co-author of Heinemann’s Classroom Management Matters: The Social and Emotional Learning Approach That Children Deserve . Kevin Parr is a fourth grade teacher in Wenatchee, Washington. He is a 2014 ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media