Teaching the Four Cs with Technology
Mike Janatovich with Stephanie Budhai and Laura Taddei
Join us as we put a spotlight on strategies and technologies for teaching the essential 21st-century skills.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 13.7K 0
September 29, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Stephanie Budhai and Laura Taddei are co-authors of Teaching the 4Cs with Technology: How do I use 21st century tools to teach 21st century skills? (ASCD). Budhai is an assistant professor and director of graduate education at Neumann University and Taddei is also an assistant professor of education at Neumann. Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media