Teaching the Four Cs with Technology
Mike Janatovich with Stephanie Budhai and Laura Taddei
Join us as we put a spotlight on strategies and technologies for teaching the essential 21st-century skills.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 13.7K 0
September 29, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Stephanie Budhai and Laura Taddei are co-authors of Teaching the 4Cs with Technology: How do I use 21st century tools to teach 21st century skills? (ASCD). Budhai is an assistant professor and director of graduate education at Neumann University and Taddei is also an assistant professor of education at Neumann. Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media