Teaching Today: This Is Not What I Signed Up to Do…Now What?
Jon Harper with Trevor Muir
|Teaching has evolved in ways that are very different from what many educators expected when they chose this career. What’s a teacher to do?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 24, 2018 Teachers' Aid
Trevor Muir is a teacher, speaker, and author of the book titled "The Epic Classroom: How to Boost Engagement, Make Learning Memorable, and Transform Lives." His viral videos for educators can be found at trevormuir.com and at his Facebook page, The Epic Classroom.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media