Teaching Today: This Is Not What I Signed Up to Do…Now What?
Jon Harper with Trevor Muir
|Teaching has evolved in ways that are very different from what many educators expected when they chose this career. What’s a teacher to do?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 24, 2018 Teachers' Aid
Trevor Muir is a teacher, speaker, and author of the book titled "The Epic Classroom: How to Boost Engagement, Make Learning Memorable, and Transform Lives." His viral videos for educators can be found at trevormuir.com and at his Facebook page, The Epic Classroom.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media