Embracing Social Justice in Education in a Climate of Growing Intolerance
Rosa Isiah with Val Brown
|We are living and teaching in challenging times when cultivating tolerance seems to be experiencing a setback. Our guest offers hope and a path forward.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
December 4, 2018 #WeLeadEd
Val Brown is a professional development trainer for Teaching Tolerance. Her role primarily includes designing, facilitating and evaluating anti-bias professional development for educators across the country. Dr. Rosa Isiah, Director, Author, and Leader for Equity and Social Justice. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media