Embracing Social Justice in Education in a Climate of Growing Intolerance
Rosa Isiah with Val Brown
|We are living and teaching in challenging times when cultivating tolerance seems to be experiencing a setback. Our guest offers hope and a path forward.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
December 4, 2018 #WeLeadEd
Val Brown is a professional development trainer for Teaching Tolerance. Her role primarily includes designing, facilitating and evaluating anti-bias professional development for educators across the country. Dr. Rosa Isiah, Director, Author, and Leader for Equity and Social Justice. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media