Embracing Social Justice in Education in a Climate of Growing Intolerance
Rosa Isiah with Val Brown
|We are living and teaching in challenging times when cultivating tolerance seems to be experiencing a setback. Our guest offers hope and a path forward.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 999 0
December 4, 2018 #WeLeadEd
Val Brown is a professional development trainer for Teaching Tolerance. Her role primarily includes designing, facilitating and evaluating anti-bias professional development for educators across the country. Dr. Rosa Isiah, Director, Author, and Leader for Equity and Social Justice. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media