Are You Teaching What Matters Most?
Rae Pica with Justin Minkel and Jason Flom
What matters most in educating the next generation, and can it be taught in the current school climate?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.2K 0
June 14, 2016 Student-Centric Strategies
Justin Minkel is an award-winning Arkansas Teacher of the Year who teaches 2nd and 3rd grades at Jones Elementary, a high-achieving public school. Jason Flom is director of Cornerstone Learning Community in Tallahassee, Florida, a whole child school he cofounded with other educators and serves as a faculty member with ASCD’s Professional Learning Services, and founding editor, Ecology of Education.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media