Are You Teaching What Matters Most?
Rae Pica with Justin Minkel and Jason Flom
What matters most in educating the next generation, and can it be taught in the current school climate?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.2K 0
June 14, 2016 Student-Centric Strategies
Justin Minkel is an award-winning Arkansas Teacher of the Year who teaches 2nd and 3rd grades at Jones Elementary, a high-achieving public school. Jason Flom is director of Cornerstone Learning Community in Tallahassee, Florida, a whole child school he cofounded with other educators and serves as a faculty member with ASCD’s Professional Learning Services, and founding editor, Ecology of Education.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media