Teaching Your Students How to Identify Credible Sources
Julie Smith with Michelle Ciulla Lipkin
Join us as we discuss the many ways students can bedeceived by fake sources and offer guidelinesto help students discern what’s credible.
Share 2.2K 0
February 2, 2017 Digital Truth
Michelle Ciulla Lipkin is the Executive Director of the National Association for Media Literacy Education. She lives in NYC with her husband and two kids who have to listen to her talk about media literacy all the time. Julie Smith has taught media literacy at the university level since 1997 and is the author of Master the Media: How Teaching Media Literacy Can Save our Plugged-In World. She’s on a mission to make media literacy a 21st Century Survival Skill.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media