Teaching Your Students How to Identify Credible Sources
Julie Smith with Michelle Ciulla Lipkin
|Join us as we discuss the many ways students can be deceived by fake sources and offer guidelines to help students discern what’s credible.
Share 2.2K 0
February 2, 2017 Digital Truth
Michelle Ciulla Lipkin is the Executive Director of the National Association for Media Literacy Education. She lives in NYC with her husband and two kids who have to listen to her talk about media literacy all the time. Julie Smith has taught media literacy at the university level since 1997 and is the author of Master the Media: How Teaching Media Literacy Can Save our Plugged-In World. She’s on a mission to make media literacy a 21st Century Survival Skill.
More from Julie Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media