Teaching Your Students How to Identify Credible Sources
Julie Smith with Michelle Ciulla Lipkin
|Join us as we discuss the many ways students can be deceived by fake sources and offer guidelines to help students discern what’s credible.
Share 2.2K 0
February 2, 2017 Digital Truth
Michelle Ciulla Lipkin is the Executive Director of the National Association for Media Literacy Education. She lives in NYC with her husband and two kids who have to listen to her talk about media literacy all the time. Julie Smith has taught media literacy at the university level since 1997 and is the author of Master the Media: How Teaching Media Literacy Can Save our Plugged-In World. She’s on a mission to make media literacy a 21st Century Survival Skill.
More from Julie Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media