Tech Coaches: What Works, What Does Not
Nancy Blair, Mark Weston Ph.D, Margaret Sisler
|The role of tech coach is a relatively new position in most schools. When used well, tech coaches can make a big difference. What is required to make tech coaching work?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
Margaret Sisler is a School Based Technology Specialist (tech coach) with Fairfax County Schools in Fairfax, Virginia at Chantilly High School. She also facilitates professional development courses and the co-founder and co-moderator of #TechCoachBC and #NoVAedchat. Mark Weston Ph.D. has worked at all levels of the educational system — classroom, school, congress, US Dept of education, technology companies and universities. He’s currently an Associate Dean at Georgia Tech. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media