Tech Tools That Inspire Learning
Scott Rocco, Billy Krakower and Tom Murray
In this episode your hosts cover the highlights of the 3/1/14 #SatChat on inspiring learning with technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
March 10, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Murray co-founded and moderates both #sbgchat and #edtechchat. Billy Krakower is a co-moderator and is a Computer & Resource Reading Room Teacher in Woodland Park, N.J. Scott Rocco is Superintendent of Schools in Spotswood, N.J., and co-founder of #Satchat.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media