Technology Coaches: Helping Teachers Find the Best Ways to Use technology in the Classroom
Vicki Davis with Steven Anderson
Our guest says that the goal of a technology coach is to show teachers why technology should be used, how to chose the right technology, and how to employ technology with good pedagogy.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
February 17, 2014 Blended Learning
Steven W. Anderson is the director of instructional technology for the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools in Winston-Salem, NC. He also regularly travels the country talking to schools and districts about the use of social media in the classroom. He has been the recipient of the Twitterer of the Year Award and in 2012 he was named an ASCD Emerging Leader, which recognizes young, talented, educational leaders in their field.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media