Technology Coaches: Helping Teachers Find the Best Ways to Use technology in the Classroom
Vicki Davis with Steven Anderson
Our guest says that the goal of a technology coach is to show teachers why technology should be used, how to chose the right technology, and how to employ technology with good pedagogy.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
February 17, 2014 Blended Learning
Steven W. Anderson is the director of instructional technology for the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools in Winston-Salem, NC. He also regularly travels the country talking to schools and districts about the use of social media in the classroom. He has been the recipient of the Twitterer of the Year Award and in 2012 he was named an ASCD Emerging Leader, which recognizes young, talented, educational leaders in their field.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media