Technology Coaches: Helping Teachers Find the Best Ways to Use Technology in the Classroom
Vicki Davis with Steven Anderson
Our guest says that the goal of a technology coach is to show teachers why technology should be used, how to chose the right technology, and how to employ technology with good pedagogy.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
February 17, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Steven W. Anderson is the director of instructional technology for the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools in Winston-Salem, NC. He also regularly travels the country talking to schools and districts about the use of social media in the classroom. He has been the recipient of the Twitterer of the Year Award and in 2012 he was named an ASCD Emerging Leader, which recognizes young, talented, educational leaders in their field.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media