Technology Coaches: Helping Teachers Find the Best Ways to Use Technology in the Classroom
Vicki Davis with Steven Anderson
Our guest says that the goal of a technology coach is to show teachers why technology should be used, how to chose the right technology, and how to employ technology with good pedagogy.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
February 17, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Steven W. Anderson is the director of instructional technology for the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools in Winston-Salem, NC. He also regularly travels the country talking to schools and districts about the use of social media in the classroom. He has been the recipient of the Twitterer of the Year Award and in 2012 he was named an ASCD Emerging Leader, which recognizes young, talented, educational leaders in their field.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media