Technology Use in the Early Grades: When, What, How?
Rae Pica withDr. Anthony J. “Sonny” Magana III and Patrick Riccards
Join us as we seek to update our understanding of the appropriate use of technology in the early grades.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
April 21, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Dr. Anthony J. “Sonny” Magana III is an award-winning educator, best-selling author, pioneering educational technology researcher. He is a leadership consultant and instructional coach with over 30 years’ experience and the author of Disruptive Classroom Technologies: A Framework for Innovation in Education (June 2017). Patrick Riccards is a father and author of Dadprovement. He is the chief communications and strategy officer for the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation and CEO and blogger for Eduflack. He is also a partner in Collaborative Communications Group.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media