Technology Use in the Early Grades: When, What, How?
Rae Pica withDr. Anthony J. “Sonny” Magana III and Patrick Riccards
|Join us as we seek to update our understanding of the appropriate use of technology in the early grades.|
Share 2.7K 0
April 21, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Dr. Anthony J. “Sonny” Magana III is an award-winning educator, best-selling author, pioneering educational technology researcher. He is a leadership consultant and instructional coach with over 30 years’ experience and the author of Disruptive Classroom Technologies: A Framework for Innovation in Education (June 2017). Patrick Riccards is a father and author of Dadprovement. He is the chief communications and strategy officer for the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation and CEO and blogger for Eduflack. He is also a partner in Collaborative Communications Group.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media