Technology Use in the Early Grades: When, What, How?
Rae Pica withDr. Anthony J. “Sonny” Magana III and Patrick Riccards
|Join us as we seek to update our understanding of the appropriate use of technology in the early grades.|
Share 2.7K 0
April 21, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Dr. Anthony J. “Sonny” Magana III is an award-winning educator, best-selling author, pioneering educational technology researcher. He is a leadership consultant and instructional coach with over 30 years’ experience and the author of Disruptive Classroom Technologies: A Framework for Innovation in Education (June 2017). Patrick Riccards is a father and author of Dadprovement. He is the chief communications and strategy officer for the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation and CEO and blogger for Eduflack. He is also a partner in Collaborative Communications Group.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media