Teen Eating Disorders: Three Things You Need to Know
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Allegra Broft, M.D.
A recent study of teen eating disorders among adolescents reveals a pervasive problem that includes both teen girls and boys. This segment covers the basics you need to know about identifying a teen with an legitimate eating disorder and what to do about it.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media