Teen Eating Disorders: Three Things You Need to Know
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Allegra Broft, M.D.
A recent study of teen eating disorders among adolescents reveals a pervasive problem that includes both teen girls and boys. This segment covers the basics you need to know about identifying a teen with an legitimate eating disorder and what to do about it.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media