Teen School Sports: What Parents Need to Know
Dr. Regina Lamourelle withChris Koutures, MD, FAAP, Ugo Uche
In this segment we look at the issues parents should consider around teen school sports.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
October 15, 2014 Parents Channel
Chris Koutures, MD, FAAP, is a dual certified pediatric and sports medicine specialist in Anaheim Hills, CA who is the team physician for USA Volleyball National Teams and Cal State Fullerton and takes care of medical and musculoskeletal concerns for athletes of many ages. Ugo Uche is a Licensed Professional Counselor who specializes with adolescents and young adults in his practice. Raised in Nigeria during his youth, Ugo brings a cross cultural perspective to his work.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media