Teen School Sports: What Parents Need to Know
Dr. Regina Lamourelle withChris Koutures, MD, FAAP, Ugo Uche
In this segment we look at the issues parents should consider around teen school sports.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
October 15, 2014 Parents Channel
Chris Koutures, MD, FAAP, is a dual certified pediatric and sports medicine specialist in Anaheim Hills, CA who is the team physician for USA Volleyball National Teams and Cal State Fullerton and takes care of medical and musculoskeletal concerns for athletes of many ages. Ugo Uche is a Licensed Professional Counselor who specializes with adolescents and young adults in his practice. Raised in Nigeria during his youth, Ugo brings a cross cultural perspective to his work.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media