Teen Ups and Downs: Just Moody, Mad or Mentally Ill?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Dr. John Curry, Dr. Marc Olfson, and Ugo Uche
|Teenagers often take parents and teachers on an emotional roller coaster that can be frustrating and irritating. If you’ve ever asked, “What’s up with my teen? Is she moody, mad or mentally ill? This segment will provide answers and practical advice.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.0K 0
May 8, 2009 Teaching Teens
Dr. John Curry is a professor in the Department of Clinical Psychology, Psychiatry, & Behavioral Science at Duke University. Dr. Marc Olfson is director of community-based mental health services and co-director of AHRO Center for Education and Research on Mental Health Therapeutics and scientific director at Columbia University. Ugo Uche is a blogger and a licensed professional counselor who specializes with adolescents and young adults in his practice.e.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media