Teens and School Sports: What Parents Need to Know
Dr. Regina Lamourelle withChris Koutures, MD, FAAP, Ugo Uche
In this segment we look at the issues parents should consider around teen school sports.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
October 15, 2014 Teaching Teens
Chris Koutures, MD, FAAP, is a dual certified pediatric and sports medicine specialist in Anaheim Hills, CA who is the team physician for USA Volleyball National Teams and Cal State Fullerton and takes care of medical and musculoskeletal concerns for athletes of many ages. Ugo Uche is a Licensed Professional Counselor who specializes with adolescents and young adults in his practice. Raised in Nigeria during his youth, Ugo brings a cross cultural perspective to his work.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media