Teens and School Sports: What Parents Need to Know
Dr. Regina Lamourelle withChris Koutures, MD, FAAP, Ugo Uche
In this segment we look at the issues parents should consider around teen school sports.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
October 15, 2014 Teaching Teens
Chris Koutures, MD, FAAP, is a dual certified pediatric and sports medicine specialist in Anaheim Hills, CA who is the team physician for USA Volleyball National Teams and Cal State Fullerton and takes care of medical and musculoskeletal concerns for athletes of many ages. Ugo Uche is a Licensed Professional Counselor who specializes with adolescents and young adults in his practice. Raised in Nigeria during his youth, Ugo brings a cross cultural perspective to his work.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media