Teens on Drugs:The Low Down on the New Highs!
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Jerry Weichman, Ph.D
A new generation of teens is experimenting with a new set of “designer drugs.” Most parents are unaware of many of these new drugs, and the vary so greatly in their composition, that even experts struggle to track them. Here are the basics every parent needs to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media