Teens on Drugs:The Low Down on the New Highs!
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Jerry Weichman, Ph.D
A new generation of teens is experimenting with a new set of “designer drugs.” Most parents are unaware of many of these new drugs, and the vary so greatly in their composition, that even experts struggle to track them. Here are the basics every parent needs to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media