Teens on Drugs:The Low Down on the New Highs!
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Jerry Weichman, Ph.D
A new generation of teens is experimenting with a new set of “designer drugs.” Most parents are unaware of many of these new drugs, and the vary so greatly in their composition, that even experts struggle to track them. Here are the basics every parent needs to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- Risky Play for Young Children? Apparently There’s More Risk Without It!By Debra PierceJune 13, 2019
- Should Teachers Wear Jeans?By Rita WirtzJune 8, 2019
- Where Is Differentiation? Schools Are Still Forcing Square Pegs Into Round HolesBy Laurie LevyJune 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media