Teens on Drugs:The Low Down on the New Highs!
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Jerry Weichman, Ph.D
A new generation of teens is experimenting with a new set of “designer drugs.” Most parents are unaware of many of these new drugs, and the vary so greatly in their composition, that even experts struggle to track them. Here are the basics every parent needs to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media