Teens on Drugs:The Low Down on the New Highs!
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Jerry Weichman, Ph.D
A new generation of teens is experimenting with a new set of “designer drugs.” Most parents are unaware of many of these new drugs, and the vary so greatly in their composition, that even experts struggle to track them. Here are the basics every parent needs to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media