Tell Me Again, Why Are We Arguing about Professionalism?
Rae Pica with Dr. Stephanie Feeney, Dr. Sue Martin, Sarah Garland
Why is professionalism such a controversial subject among educators? Why is there a raging debate about whether some sectors of the education community qualify as professionals? What does professionalism really mean in the education field and, in practical terms, what does all of this mean to you on the front lines?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media