Telling Your School’s Story Through Student Voice
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis, Jason Markey and student Ariana
In this segment we focus on the powerful ways in which student voice can be used to tell your school’s stories.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
March 31, 2014 BrandED
Jason Markey was named principal at East Leyden High School starting in the 2012-13 school year. Jason helped lead a district initiative to move the Leyden School District to 1:1, with every student issued a Google Chromebook. Additionally, this year Jason was named as a 2014 Digital Principal of the Year by NASSP. His student, Ariana, joins us.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media