Telling Your School’s Story Through Student Voice
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis, Jason Markey and student Ariana
In this segment we focus on the powerful ways in which student voice can be used to tell your school’s stories.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
March 31, 2014 BrandED
Jason Markey was named principal at East Leyden High School starting in the 2012-13 school year. Jason helped lead a district initiative to move the Leyden School District to 1:1, with every student issued a Google Chromebook. Additionally, this year Jason was named as a 2014 Digital Principal of the Year by NASSP. His student, Ariana, joins us.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media