Tenure: The Good, The Bad, The Ambivalent
Brad Currie,Starr Sackstein
This week we talk about the practice of tenure. What are the pros, cons and things to e considered?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
May 31, 2015 #SatChat Radio
An educator, author, reformer, recovering perfectionist, Starr Sackstein leads by example both in the classroom and on the internet. Tattooed, quirky and opinionated, she takes every opportunity to learn and dispel myths and false expectations. Impassioned writer, photographer and mother. Brad Currie is the co-founder of #satchat, a weekly Twitter discussion for current and emerging school leaders. Brad is a Vice Principal and Supervisor of Instruction for the Chester School District in Chester, N.J.
More from Brad Currie
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media