Test Driving Google Glass
David Fisher with Jenna Linskens, Cindy Lane
Yes, yet another review of Google Glass–hopefully from a different perspective on the good, the bad and the ugly of the exciting piece of technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
April 3, 2014 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Jenna Linskens is an assistant professor in the School of Education at Marian University, WI. Cindy Lane is an educator, instructional technologist, a Google Certified Teacher, and Discovery Education professional development specialist.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media