The 3 R’s of Student Engagement: Robots, Rap and Relationships
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withJeff Charbonneau
Our guest is a national teacher of the year who is known for his ability to engage and inspire kids. In the segment he shares his secret sauce.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
June 23, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Jeff Charbonneau is a Chemistry, Physics, and Engineering teacher at Zillah High School, in Zillah, WA. He is the 2013 US National Teacher of the Year, and was a Top 50 Finalist for the 2015 Global Teacher Prize.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media