The 3 R’s of Student Engagement: Robots, Rap and Relationships
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withJeff Charbonneau
Our guest is a national teacher of the year who is known for his ability to engage and inspire kids. In the segment he shares his secret sauce.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
June 23, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Jeff Charbonneau is a Chemistry, Physics, and Engineering teacher at Zillah High School, in Zillah, WA. He is the 2013 US National Teacher of the Year, and was a Top 50 Finalist for the 2015 Global Teacher Prize.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media