The 3 R’s of Student Engagement: Robots, Rap and Relationships
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withJeff Charbonneau
Our guest is a national teacher of the year who is known for his ability to engage and inspire kids. In the segment he shares his secret sauce.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
June 23, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Jeff Charbonneau is a Chemistry, Physics, and Engineering teacher at Zillah High School, in Zillah, WA. He is the 2013 US National Teacher of the Year, and was a Top 50 Finalist for the 2015 Global Teacher Prize.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media