The 3 Ways Teachers Can Make the Biggest Impact on a Student’s Life
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withJeff Baxter
If character matters more than test scores, how do great teachers help develop the character traits that really make a difference?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
July 3, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Jeff Baxter is an AP Language & Composition teacher at Leavenworth High School. A graduate of the University of Kansas with Bachelor’s Degrees in Education and English and a Master’s Degree in Secondary Education, he also has a Juris Doctorate from Washburn University School of Law. In his 28 years of teaching, Jeff has taught non-readers to National Merit Finalists, and brings the same passion and excitement to reading and writing no matter who he is teaching.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media