The 3 Ways Teachers Can Make the Biggest Impact on a Student’s Life
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withJeff Baxter
If character matters more than test scores, how do great teachers help develop the character traits that really make a difference?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
July 3, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Jeff Baxter is an AP Language & Composition teacher at Leavenworth High School. A graduate of the University of Kansas with Bachelor’s Degrees in Education and English and a Master’s Degree in Secondary Education, he also has a Juris Doctorate from Washburn University School of Law. In his 28 years of teaching, Jeff has taught non-readers to National Merit Finalists, and brings the same passion and excitement to reading and writing no matter who he is teaching.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media