The 3 Ways Teachers Can Make the Biggest Impact on a Student’s Life
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withJeff Baxter
If character matters more than test scores, how do great teachers help develop the character traits that really make a difference?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
July 3, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Jeff Baxter is an AP Language & Composition teacher at Leavenworth High School. A graduate of the University of Kansas with Bachelor’s Degrees in Education and English and a Master’s Degree in Secondary Education, he also has a Juris Doctorate from Washburn University School of Law. In his 28 years of teaching, Jeff has taught non-readers to National Merit Finalists, and brings the same passion and excitement to reading and writing no matter who he is teaching.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media