The 3 Ways Teachers Can Make the Biggest Impact on a Student’s Life
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withJeff Baxter
If character matters more than test scores, how do great teachers help develop the character traits that really make a difference?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
July 3, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Jeff Baxter is an AP Language & Composition teacher at Leavenworth High School. A graduate of the University of Kansas with Bachelor’s Degrees in Education and English and a Master’s Degree in Secondary Education, he also has a Juris Doctorate from Washburn University School of Law. In his 28 years of teaching, Jeff has taught non-readers to National Merit Finalists, and brings the same passion and excitement to reading and writing no matter who he is teaching.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media