The Art of Being Open to Listening and Learning from Others
Rosa Isiah with Lorinda Kline
|In this episode, we talk about building a listening culture. What are the qualities required?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
December 2, 2016 #WeLeadEd
Lorinda Kline serves Warsaw Community Schools as K-12 Instructional Coach/Learning Engineer for all content areas and as an internal facilitator. The 2009 Runner Up Indiana Teacher of the Year, Lorinda leads professional learning and provides consultation for educational service centers, conferences, and school districts. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media