The Art of Being Open to Listening and Learning from Others
Rosa Isiah with Lorinda Kline
|In this episode, we talk about building a listening culture. What are the qualities required?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
December 2, 2016 #WeLeadEd
Lorinda Kline serves Warsaw Community Schools as K-12 Instructional Coach/Learning Engineer for all content areas and as an internal facilitator. The 2009 Runner Up Indiana Teacher of the Year, Lorinda leads professional learning and provides consultation for educational service centers, conferences, and school districts. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media