The Art of Being Open to Listening and Learning from Others
Rosa Isiah with Lorinda Kline
|In this episode, we talk about building a listening culture. What are the qualities required?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
December 2, 2016 #WeLeadEd
Lorinda Kline serves Warsaw Community Schools as K-12 Instructional Coach/Learning Engineer for all content areas and as an internal facilitator. The 2009 Runner Up Indiana Teacher of the Year, Lorinda leads professional learning and provides consultation for educational service centers, conferences, and school districts. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media