The Asynchronous Flipped Classroom
Jon Bergmann with Hassan Wilson
In this segment we talk with a teacher who is using an asynchronous (self-paced) flipped model. Discover the benefits and challenges.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 23, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Hassan Wilson teaches Introductory Biology to 8th graders at Friends Seminary in New York City. He organized his flipped course in Mastery Learning Cycles, which is a hybrid of Mastery Learning and Explore-Flip-Apply.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media