The Asynchronous Flipped Classroom
Jon Bergmann with Hassan Wilson
In this segment we talk with a teacher who is using an asynchronous (self-paced) flipped model. Discover the benefits and challenges.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 23, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Hassan Wilson teaches Introductory Biology to 8th graders at Friends Seminary in New York City. He organized his flipped course in Mastery Learning Cycles, which is a hybrid of Mastery Learning and Explore-Flip-Apply.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media